Microsoft Home Use Program Overview
The Home Use Program is a Software Assurance benefit available to Microsoft volume licensing customers with active Software Assurance coverage on their Office applications. Employees who use the covered licenses at work are eligible to purchase these Office applications for use on a personal device during the term of their employment.
Eligible employees are allowed to purchase a single license of either Office Professional Plus 2016 or Office Home and Business 2016 for Mac. Additionally, if part of their organisation's Software Assurance benefits, employees may purchase any one of the other products available.
|Price (RRP):||from $9.00|
|Platforms:||Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows 10 Server, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, or Windows Server 2008 R2|
|Requirements:||1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster x86-bit or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
2 GB RAM
3.0 GB available disk space
1280 x 800 screen resolution
Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card.
.NET 3.5 required. Some features
Office Professional Plus 2016Buy Now
Microsoft Office 2016 helps you to do your best work – anywhere, anytime.
- Skype for Business
- The familiar Word program lets you create, edit, and share work quickly and easily.
- Track changes, and add or reply to comments right next to the text you’re discussing. Everyone can follow the conversation and stay on top of changes to the text, layout and formatting.
- A time-saver: Open a PDF in Word on your desktop, and you can edit content, such as paragraphs, lists and tables, as if you created it in Word.
- As you look at different configurations, Excel learns and recognizes your pattern and auto-completes the remaining data for you. No formulas or macros required.
- Excel will perform complex analyses for you. And it summarizes your data with previews of pivot-table options, so you can compare them and select the one that tells your story best.
- Excel can recommend the charts and graphs that best illustrate your data patterns. Quickly preview your options and pick those that present your insights most clearly.
- Use the laser pointer and pen tools to call attention to your point. Zoom into points you want to emphasize. And use the timer to stay focused and on time.
- With auto-extend, when you project your presentation to a second screen, your slides automatically appear on the correct screens. No fumbling with settings and equipment.
- Jump-start your creative process and get your presentation into high style with a click. Choose from an array of polished design themes and theme variations.
- Using the navigation bar speeds up communication. Open your email, calendar, contacts, and tasks fast. Everything you need is there.
- Check your schedule, an appointment, a task, or details about someone you're emailing—without having to rearrange windows or lose your train of thought.
- Improved search lets you find email messages, attachments, calendar appointments, and contacts even faster. So you can communicate with the right people, right now.
- Get things done with your colleagues. Share your notebooks with others for viewing or editing.
- Use OneNote at home and work to capture thoughts, ideas and to-do's. Find all your notes quickly in the recent view.
- Clip the web. Clip any web page to OneNote and view it later.
- Create custom apps fast without being a developer* (*Access Services is required).
- Access is now much more than a way to create desktop databases. It’s an easy-to-use tool for quickly creating browser-based database applications that help you run your business.
- Build apps that are easy to use and grow with your business* (Access Services is required).
- Use professional-looking effects for text, shapes, and pictures, including softer shadows, reflections, and OpenType features such as ligatures and style alternatives that are familiar to use.
- Include photos and links in the familiar mail merge tools, and boost the personalization of your newsletters and emails.
- All your personalization needs are in one place—the ribbon.
Skype for BusinessBuy Now
- See your contacts' online statuses, schedule meetings in Outlook, and start conversations from apps like Word and PowerPoint.
- Professional collaboration and meetings—all integrated with Office.
- You get everything you need for conversations in one app—IM, audio and video calls, online meetings and sharing. And because Skype for Business and Office work together, it’s simple to collaborate right from your Office apps.