Bandicam is a lightweight screen recorder for windows that can capture anything on your PC screen as high-quality video. Also, it makes it possible to record a certain area on a PC screen, or capture a game that uses the DirectX/OpenGL/Vulkan graphic technologies.
Bandicam will help you carry out a game capture with high compression ratio, while keeping the video quality closer to the original work, and provides performance far superior to other recording softwares that provide similar functions.
|Price (RRP):||from $39 to $59|
|Platforms:||Windows XP, Vista, 7/8/10 (Support for 32/64-bit)|
Capture your awesome gameplay and post to YouTube
Bandicam Game Recorder makes it possible to record various 2D/3D games such as World of Warcraft, Minecraft, Battlefield, Call of Duty, Grand Theft Auto, and League of Legends that use the DirectX/OpenGL/Vulkan graphic technologies. It also allows you to record flash games and browser based online games which are available on your PC.
Video Overview of 'Game Recording' mode of Bandicam
This 'Game Recording' mode can record the streaming videos that run on DirectX (Or OpenGL/Vulkan), such as various 2D/3D games, internet TV streaming videos, iTunes, Windows Media Player, HDTV capture card.
Why gamers use Bandicam for their Game Recording
Bandicam is uniquely designed to meet gamers' needs. Game capturing requires a lot of system resources (CPU, GPU, memory and the like). Bandicam uses DirectX/OpenGL/Vulkan capturing technology to get high-quality recording files, and data-compression technology to make the files small. These technologies can minimize CPU, GPU and RAM usage while recording a real-time gameplay. As a result, gamers will experience much less lag than with other game capture software.
Main Features of Bandicam
- Select Area and Record
- Real-time Drawing
- Add Webcam Overlay
- Mix Your Own Voice
- Add Logo to Video
- Mouse Effects
Record Game Play, Post to YouTube
- Bandicam is the perfect program for capturing and sharing online game video captures.
- Bandicam compresses the video when recording. As a result, the recorded file size is much smaller than other capture software.
- You can upload the recorded file to YouTube without converting (720p/1080p full HD video can be made).
GAME-CAPTURING of 2D/3D games
- Bandicam can record high-quality online games like Fraps. (Fraps Alternative, Better than Fraps)
- You can record 4K Ultra HD video at resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 in size and HD video with max. 144fps.
- You will experience much less lag than with other game capture programs (It uses much lower CPU/GPU/HDD).
Features for advanced Bandicam users
- Bandicam optimizes recording performance by using a hardware-accelerated H.264 encoder.
- Gamers can capture the high-quality video games over 24 hours without stopping (Auto Complete Recording function can be used).
- Gamers can see the FPS (Frames Per Second) numbers and control the FRAME RATE while recording.
Hardware Acceleration for Game Capturing
- Bandicam game recorder optimizes recording performance by using a hardware-accelerated technology. This capture software fully supports the hardware accelerated h.264 encoder of Nvidia CUDA/NVENC, Intel Quick Sync video and AMD APP which allow video to be recorded in high speed, with a high compression ratio and excellent quality. As a result, gamers are now able to get a high quality gameplay video and a reduced video file size.
Record Game Sound and Microphone
- With Bandicam, gamers can record any sound on their computer with the multiple audio stream recording function. Bandicam provides the "Two Sound Mixing" option which allows gamers to record their game sound and microphone sound simultaneously. If you use Windows Vista, 7, or 8, you can use the advanced sound recording method which will allow you to record the original computer sound.
Bandicam is the best Game Recording Software for gamers. It allows you to record 4K UHD Video and capture up to 144 FPS Video.