ManyCam is a free webcam software and a video switcher that allows you to use your webcam on most applications simultaneously while you live stream or video chat.
Use it on applications such as Skype, Youtube or Livestream. Record your screen, add effects, change your background and much more.
|Price (RRP):||from $1.58 to $5.15|
|Requirements:||Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
Intel Core i3 or Faster Processor
2 GB RAM
MacOS X 10.9 and higher
Intel Mac only
PRODUCE VIDEOS LIKE A PRO
Easily switch between up to 12 different video, audio and image sources. This allows you to mix videos and add footage captured on a secondary source, allowing you to create professional video transitions.
USE MANYCAM WITH ANY SOFTWARE AND SERVICE
Go to whatever application or website you are using and choose ManyCam as your video and audio source.
SCREENCAST YOUR DESKTOP
A screencast is a recorded video of the actions you take on your computer screen. Record a video of your desktop and save it to your computer, or decide to screencast your desktop live while using ManyCam. You can also use ManyCam as your video source on Youtube to record videos of your desktop.
- Video Calls
- Online video chat
- Social apps
- Webcasts & live streaming
- Game streaming
- Video recording
- Video conferencing
- Web events & webinars
- Online training & courses
- MULTIPLE CHANNEL BROADCASTING
- MICROPHONE AUDIO EFFECTS
- MULTIPLE-TIER LOWER THIRDS
- WEBCAM EFFECTS
- CUSTOM WATERMARK
- Stream and broadcast videos from YouTube using the YouTube video source. Simply use the pull-down menu and select ‘YouTube URL’ from the drop-down menu. You can then enter the URL of the video you want to use as a video source and it will begin to play automatically.
BROADCAST TO MULTIPLE CHANNELS
- ManyCam lets you use your webcam with different applications simultaneously. Use ManyCam to talk to your friends and family on Skype, Google Hangouts and Yahoo Messenger at the same time, or use it to live stream on different websites at once.
PICTURE IN PICTURE
Picture in Picture is a video effect where one image or video source is on full screen mode while other videos or images are displayed on one or multiple smaller window. This means that you can screencast your desktop for example, while you narrate your actions in a smaller window. With ManyCam’s Picture and Picture feature, you can add up to four picture and picture sources to your videos while you broadcast or are on a video call. Drag your Picture and Picture around, adjust the size, or use the split screen mode.
The ManyCam Green Screen or Chroma key feature allows you to remove your real background from your video stream and replace it with an image, video or any other supported video source so that you can appear to be anywhere. Choose between a plain colored background, or upload any image or video of your choice. Simply select the color you want removed from your video stream, then either select one a predefined images, upload your own custom background, or choose a video source using the picture in picture mode.
A lower third is a text graphic overlay on the lower third part of the screen. It is usually used to add titles or captions, for instance your name and title, your company’s name, your website’s domain, or any other information you want to highlight.
- At home or on the move, feel more connected to your loved ones and share great moments as they happen. Use your mobile phone as a video source with ManyCam’s Mobile source app. Record live videos on the go, away from your computer and stream directly to ManyCam using your phone, or use your phone directly as a live source while you’re on air.
ADD WEBCAM EFFECTS AND GRAPHICS
- Get creative and have fun! Use or create your own custom objects, face accessories, backgrounds and add them to your video window. You can even publish your custom effects to our library or download them straight to your computer. With ManyCam’s easy to use effect creating platform, you can create and publish your own custom effects to ManyCam’s library or download them straight to your computer.
DRAW AND TEXT
- Use our built in image editing software to draw over or add text to your live video broadcast. Draw over your video while on Skype, Youtube, or any other video software. Just add ManyCam as your video source for any app!
- Create playlists and air them on live streaming websites, or during conference calls. Set up pre-scheduled multimedia presentations and let them play at the pace you set. You can also set ManyCam up to switch between multiple camera angles when setting up demonstrations or tutorials so your viewers can see everything you’re doing!
- The RTMP feature allows you to broadcast directly on Twitch, USTREAM and YouTube live events. Quickly connect to your favorite streaming sites and services! Set up your preferred RTMP stream within ManyCam and quickly switch between where and when you want to stream!
- With ManyCam, set up and monitor your video system easily. View your IP cameras on your PC and keep an eye on your home, office, parking area or anywhere you need security. The webcam software supports MJPG as well as H.264 Streams