PC Mechanic 2016 Overview
Is your PC in need of a proper fix, thorough clean and a good boost? There is only one way to find out… Run a free and quick PC scan to check your PC for Windows® Registry Errors, Performance Issues, Startup Programs and Junk Files.
|Special offers:||additional free software (System Tweaker, MaxiDisk)|
|Platforms:||Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista and Windows XP|
|Requirements:||At least 512MB RAM
500MB free hard disk space
PC Mechanic 2016Buy Now
What does PC Mechanic do?
You’d be surprised at how your PC’s performance can deteriorate over time. The more you use your PC, the slower and more cluttered it gets. With so many different settings, files and processes to monitor, it is hard to identify what the problem is, let alone implement the necessary technical adjustments to recover system stability and optimal performance.
PC Mechanic scans your computer and identifies issues affecting your PC’s performance. Thanks to its powerful range of tools, PC Mechanic thoroughly fixes Windows registry errors and issues; reduces clutter on your hard disk; and identifies all startup programs that could be slowing down your PC boot time. The result is a much needed boost to your PC making it more stable, cleaner and much more responsive.
How will PC Mechanic improve my computer?
- PC Mechanic’s range of specialized features is designed to help you fix, clean and boost your computer. PC Mechanic:
- Quickly identifies and fixes Windows Registry Errors to restore system stability and reduce PC crashes.
- Effectively locates and resolves performance issues that are wasting system resources to increase PC responsiveness and efficiency.
- Sources all junk files present on your PC and deletes them to remove clutter and free up valuable disk space.
- Helps you manage which programs you want to automatically launch on PC startup so that it’s quicker to have your PC ready for use.
Clean, Fix & Boost your PC with PC Mechanic
- When you download the free trial version of PC Mechanic it will scan your computer and identify the issues which could be slowing down your PC.
- Since 2005 over 50,000 hours of engineering and support work have been invested into PC Mechanic to make it an invaluable tool for PC maintenance.
- One license covers 3 PCs, giving your family and friends the chance to enjoy better PC performance too.
Real tested improvements
- In tests we ran, Microsoft Excel® 2010 opened up to 76% faster* on a one year old Windows 7 PC, after applying fixes suggested by PC Mechanic.