DriverScanner 2016 Overview
Old drivers impact system performance and make your PC and hardware vulnerable to errors and crashes. Uniblue DriverScanner can help you to update these drivers.
|Best Price:||additional free software|
|Special offers:||additional free software (System Tweaker)|
|Platforms:||Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista and Windows XP|
|Requirements:||At least 512MB RAM
500MB free hard disk space
What does DriverScanner do?
Old drivers may cause a range of problems, from diminished hardware functionality to conflicts and system crashes. Although drivers are available for free and can be updated manually, identifying outdated drivers can take a long time. Moreover, pinpointing just the right driver from the manufacturer's website, downloading and installing it can be laborious and technically risky.
Built with simplicity in mind, DriverScanner scans your computer to provide a list of drivers that need to be updated. With single-click convenience, DriverScanner will then search and download the latest updates and safely install them on your PC.
How will DriverScanner improve my computer?
- A driver is an absolutely essential piece of software which helps your computer to communicate with hardware and devices. If a computer is missing key drivers, then hardware such as printers, keyboards, and even video cards may cease to work entirely. While first generation drivers may sometimes be unrefined and riddled with troublesome bugs, device manufacturers often release driver updates. These essential updates can improve device functionality, as well as removing any lingering errors. Thus, the more recent the driver, the better your device will run and your computer perform.
- Although drivers can be updated manually, identifying outdated or superseded drivers can take a long time. Moreover, pinpointing just the right driver from the manufacturer's website, then downloading and installing it can be laborious and technically risky.
- With an easy-to-use interface, DriverScanner makes driver updates fast and safe, allowing all the necessary changes to be made with only a few simple clicks.
What benefits can I expect?
- Updating drivers ensures that your hardware runs at its best. Although benefits depend on the specific driver you choose to update, driver updates generally deliver one or several of the following benefits:
- Better hardware compatibility and reduced system conflicts;
- Refined and improved device performance;
- Removed bugs and device errors;
- New device capabilities or unlocked features;
- Better computer performance and stability..